Wednesday, September 23, 2020


Its been 14 years (September 24th, 2006) since I married Zach Bertsch.  Its been over 10 years since Zach was diagnosed with cancer and over 7 years since his death.  Thankful that God continues to redeem the hard things in our lives for His glory.  When Ed Schwartz approached me about writing this book in early 2020, I thought about the fact that it could be a huge blessing for our children to have a written record of their dad's life.  I also thought that the young people in Haiti would benefit from the opportunity to learn more about the man who raised funds for the Redemption Campus. Finally, I thought about the many people who blessed our family with prayers and support over the years; could they be inspired by learning more about God's work in our lives?  I'm so thankful that family and friends joined me in sharing memories with Ed.  The digging deep and remembering brought lots of emotions for all of us, some that we didn't really want to relive and others that brought laughter.  My prayer is that this book can bless and encourage all who read it. 

Contact LSM if you would like to order a copy of the book:

https://loving-shepherd.org/




No comments: