![]() | |
Working on my 2011 photo book tonight and came across this picture from December of 2011. God has blessed me with many friends over the years, but these two have been my friends (and cousins) since childhood. Their dedication to me over the years is amazing. We now live in three different states: Sarah in Ohio, Heidi in Kansas, and me in Indiana and yet every time I talk to one of them we pick up right where we left off the last time. Heidi just blessed with an email this afternoon to find out if I am making progress on my goals for the week. (Her email inspired me to work on my photo book tonight instead of going to bed.) Looking forward to seeing them both Thanksgiving weekend. I would write more about these wonderful ladies, but I must get back to my photo book if I am going to meet my goal.

1 comment:
love this..
Post a Comment