Tuesday, September 2, 2014

August 23rd and 24th

We traveled to Lafayette, Indiana on August 23rd for my cousin Marshall's wedding to Grace.  So thankful for the way God worked in Marshall and Grace's lives to bring them together.  We had a lot of fun seeing family members from Ohio, Indiana, Missouri, and Arizona.    After the wedding the kids and I spent the rest of the weekend with Kellen and Elizabeth. Zion was thrilled that Kellen was willing to challenge him to I pad games and Moriah loved all of Elizabeth's craft supplies.  We visited the West Lafayette Apostolic Church and the kids had fun searching for bugs in the front yard both before and after church.  We enjoyed dinner with Kirk and Keri and their kids at Kellen and Elizabeth's on Sunday afternoon before heading home. 










1 comment:

teresa said...

Such a sweet picture of you & your children.
I'm not sure what those bugs are really called. They remind me of bugs we called "rolly pollies". =)
(((hugs)) and prayers