We spent a lot of time outside after school today. Moriah picked flowers (dandelions) and they both rode their bikes in the bake yard. I hooked our bike trailer up to my new bike and we went on 4 mile bike ride. They kept telling me from the trailer that we should ride 10 miles. Zion said, "mom if you can ride 8 miles you can ride 10." Such the motivator. He must be taking lessons from my instructors at the YMCA. Guessing the added 80 pounds of the kids and trailer increased my workout. Looking forward to going farther another day-it started to rain so we headed home.
2 comments:
Love you, Jenny. I feel like your kids have grown up so much since I last saw them! Hopefully, we can see each other again soon- maybe at Marshall's wedding, if I'm willing to make the trek from NC. The picture of Zion on the bike made me smile... Liam has the same one that we got at a GW auction, and your husband helped me load it up, when he saw me awkwardly trying to load it in the car (when there wasn't room). Then we talked for a good time until he realized he had been in charge of Moriah, and she wasn't with us :)
Glad you got your bike trailer to clasp! And I still can't believe you can pull both your kiddos - way to go. I bet you slept good last night!
Cute pics of the kiddos..love those missing 2 front teeth!
Post a Comment