Monday, April 22, 2013

Poem

I found this poem in one of my Bibles today.  I remember writing it as I processed my Aunt Alice's death from cancer in November of 1999.  This message is similar to what Zach is sharing with his visitors as he prepares to meet his Savior.


I am going to Heaven so Happy and free.
I am going to Heaven my Savior to see.
No more sorrows, no more tears.
No more sin and no more fears.
The Lord is waiting for me there.
Love and joy and peace to share.
I will be waiting in Heaven for you.
Dear friend won't you follow Him too.
He will share your sorrows
And guide your tomorrows.
So you can come to heaven with me. 

-Jenny Bertsch (02-04-2000)

3 comments:

Heather Steiner said...

That's so touching, Jenny! Thanks for sharing. Praying for you often!

smw said...

what a special find.

Christa said...

Wow! That is really special! Praying for you and loved being with you last night!