My cousins Heidi and Sam visited us the weekend of March 18-20th.
Jordan and Joy stayed overnight with us March 25th on their way to a wedding in Illinois.
We were in Toledo March 26th and 27th visiting Doug, Lanna, and their family. Shari made me a wonderful birthday cake.
The Bertsch family stayed at the Farmstead Inn April 1-3. We celebrated Elly, Ashlyn, and Moriah's Birthdays (Moriah turns 2 May 15th). On Sunday our family went to Milford for Abe and Julie's wedding.
Mom and Jason visited a few days over Jason's spring break. Mom and Cassie went with Zach to his chemo treatment on April 5th.
1 comment:
You guys certainly stay busy! I think you could probably use a secretary, am I right? (Zach used to have this great one... ;) )
It looks like you've had a lot of fun, though! (And I am loving Moriah's hair! It is just SO beautiful!)
Post a Comment