Zion turned three on July 15th. We had a party with the Rufener family on July 4th and with the Bertsch family on July 10th. I made Zion, Zach, Rob a monkey cake since Zion loves to see the monkeys at the zoo. Zion's favorite gifts are a tricycle from Grandpa John and Grandma Janice and a tool bench from Grandpa Mike and Grandma Carmon. He is also enjoying the candy he got. Zach and I gave Zion a few gifts on the 15th and I hosted a bunch of kids (and their moms) for a play date (Pampered Chef Party).
4 comments:
cute cake! sounds like Zion got to enjoy lots of celebrating ( : He is a much loved grandchild!
I was going to say "cute cake" and then I saw the other comment... :) But anyway, it looks great.
Is Zach shoving Zion's head into the cake? Typical.
;)
Love that cake! Happy belated birthday, Zion!
Post a Comment